Sign up for restock notifications!
Add heat and watch your designs bloom into vibrant, permanent, pro-quality transfers on any compatible Infusible Ink blank. Using your Cricut Joy machine and these five heat press transfer pens, draw or write on laser copy paper, or draw your design freehand for a unique touch. Then add heat and voilà! The results are bright, beautiful, seamlessly smooth transfers that never flake, peel, wrinkle, or crack! For use with Cricut Joy.
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a compatible material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
- Draw design using Infusible Ink Pens or Markers on laser copy paper.
- Choose a compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately).
- Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
The Infusible Ink system also includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
- 3 fine point (0.4) pens in Black
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress®
- Transferred inks won't flake, peel, fade, crack, or wrinkle
- Draw custom designs and text for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Water-based, acid-free, conforms to ASTM D-4236. Not intended for consumption or use on skin. For adult use only.
- For Cricut Joy™