These Googly Gooeys DIY Greeting Cards is made for Cricut and Silhouette crafters and makers looking to personalize their letters for their loved ones! This includes 4 designs: ribbon, cake, flowers and xoxo. You may use this to cut into cardstock and other materials or have your machine draw the design for you. Click here for this project's full step-by-step tutorial.
If you decide to make this, feel free to show us! You can find and tag us on our various social channels: Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok. For more downloadables, check out our blog.
For personal use only. Not for sale. No part of this material may be distributed and/or sold, digitally and physically, without express written consent from the owner. For commercial license and production, please see the details below or email email@example.com.
- PNG Files
Terms & License
- The files can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted, and added.
- Digital use of the files is strictly prohibited.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed.
- Files cannot be uploaded to any Print-On-Demand website.
- Files cannot be used in logos, trademarks, corporate identity, and branding.
- Files cannot be shared, copied, resold, distributed in its original format in any way.
Join the Community!
Free Printable & Cut File: DIY Greeting Cards
These free printable & cut DIY greeting cards are so great! Simple yet classy. You can use those even for the last-minute gift idea. Because for me, cards are still WAY more meaningful and sweet, rather than a greeting post in social media. Hoping for more designs for another ocassion🥰