These Googly Gooeys DIY Greeting Cards is made for Cricut and Silhouette crafters and makers looking to personalize their letters for their loved ones! This includes 4 designs: ribbon, cake, flowers and xoxo. You may use this to cut into cardstock and other materials or have your machine draw the design for you. Click here for this project's full step-by-step tutorial.
If you decide to make this, feel free to show us! You can find and tag us on our various social channels: Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok. For more downloadables, check out our blog.
For personal use only. Not for sale. No part of this material may be distributed and/or sold, digitally and physically, without express written consent from the owner. For commercial license and production, please see the details below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PNG Files
Terms & License
- The files can be used in part or in whole for your personal projects.
- The files can be modified, re-sized, subtracted, and added.
- Digital use of the files is strictly prohibited.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed.
- Files cannot be uploaded to any Print-On-Demand website.
- Files cannot be used in logos, trademarks, corporate identity, and branding.
- Files cannot be shared, copied, resold, distributed in its original format in any way.
Join the Community!
Was able to practice with these free materials, the cards turned out so pretty! Very easy to make and lovely <3
Very nice. I printed it for my kids.
Free Printable & Cut File: DIY Greeting Cards
These free printable & cut DIY greeting cards are so great! Simple yet classy. You can use those even for the last-minute gift idea. Because for me, cards are still WAY more meaningful and sweet, rather than a greeting post in social media. Hoping for more designs for another ocassion🥰