Create decorative projects or even products! These Teckwrap Holographic HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyls) are designed to be applied to cotton, polyester and most fabrics with heat and pressure. Create customized shirts, towels, bags, pouches, shoes, accessories and more! The possibilities are endless!
Compatible to use with regular scissors and cutter as well as Silhouette, Cricut and all other vinyl cutting machines.
Teckwrap Holographic HTV (Heat Transfer Vinyls) Colors: Actual colors may slightly vary from photo due to differences in screen resolution.
Dimensions: (Please allow for slight variances due to manual cutting.
- 10 inches x 12 inches Sheet
Instructions for Cold Peel Vinyl:
1. Position the vinyl on your chosen material making sure that the plastic backing (glossy side) is face up.
2. Turn on your home iron or heat press and set it to 150℃-160℃.
3. Using your iron, press down on the vinyl for 8-12 seconds at medium pressure.
4. Remove iron from the vinyl.
5. Let cool before peeling off plastic backing. Depending on the heat level capacity of your iron and your fabric or material, you may have to press longer for an additional 5 seconds.