Sign up for restock notifications!
There’s a reason this glue has been around for over 70 years! One of the most trusted all-purpose adhesives you can find, Original Tacky Glue works on just about every surface. Its thick, nontoxic tacky formula grabs items on contact and dries super strong, permanent, and clear, making it great for crafts, hobbies, DIYs and household repairs. Features 18 (.66 fl. oz.) bottles of Aleene’s Original Tacky Glue.
- Miniature size is great for workshops and classroom crafting
- Fits perfectly in handbags and luggage for gluing on the go
- Nontoxic but super strong
- Incredibly versatile – works on most surfaces
- Thick, tacky formula grabs items on contact
- Dries permanent and clear – won’t yellow over time
- Easy-squeeze bottle for precise control
- Cleans up easily with soap and water before drying
- Paper products
- Non-washable fabrics
1. On paper, cloth, and porous materials, spread or brush on a thin coat, press and let dry.
2. On wood, pottery, and semi-porous materials, apply a heavy coat, compress with a heavy weight or clamp together, then let set 30-40 minutes.
3. While glue is wet, remove excess glue with a damp cloth.
Dry time will depend on how much glue was used and the temperature and humidity level in your area. A general dry time estimate for this glue is 37-47 minutes based on testing with a 3-millimeter coating at 70-73 degrees Fahrenheit. Thicker applications will dry at a slower rate.