Sign up for restock notifications!
You've neve done heat transfer like this before! Persnalize T-shirts and more with pro-quality custom designs that that will truly last a lifetime. Use these ready-to-cut sheets in solid colors with your Cricut Joy cutting machine to infuse any compatible Infusible Ink blank with your custom art – a name, a logo, an inside joke, or a favorite quote! Available in an array of colors, these pre-inked sheets bloom into rich, vibrant hues once transferred using high temperatures. The results are bright, beautiful, seamlessly smooth transfers that never flake, peel, wrinkle, or crack! For use with Cricut Joy.
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a compatible material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
- Choose your materials. Select Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or Infusible Ink Pens & Markers and a compatible Cricut blank.
- Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets or draw with Infusible Ink Pens & Markers using laser copy paper.
- Apply heat. Infuse your design into your Cricut blank with Cricut EasyPress
The Infusible Ink system includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns, as well as Infusible Ink Pens & Markers. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
Note: Sheets are light sensitive and will be damaged by contact with water. Store in a dark, dry place.
- 2 Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheets 4.5” x 12” (11.5 cm x 30.5 cm), 2 sheets butcher paper
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress®
- For Cricut Joy™ and Cricut EasyPress®
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack, or wrinkle
- Cut designs for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Sheets will be damaged by liquid/moisture. Store in dark, dry place.
- Will not work with incompatible base materials
- Water-based, acid-free. Not intended for consumption or to be used on skin. For adult use only.
What you need:
- Cricut Joy cutting machine
- Cricut StandardGrip Machine Mat
- Cricut EasyPress
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Blank (compatible with Infusible Ink)
- Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets
- Laser copy paper
- Butcher paper
- Cardstock (80 lb.), White (colored cardstock not recommended)
- Lint-free cloth (for coaster blank projects)
- Lint roller (for apparel & tote blank projects)
Design Space® software on mobile device or compute