Create decorative projects or even products! These Soft PU HTV Heat Transfer Iron-on Cold Peel Vinyls are designed to be applied to cotton, polyester and most fabrics with heat and pressure. Soft PU iron-on is made of highly flexible polyurethane materials making it stretchable. Create customized shirts, towels, bags, pouches, shoes, accessories and more! The possibilities are endless!
Compatible to use with regular scissors and cutter as well as Silhouette, Cricut and all other vinyl cutting machines. For Cricut machines, we recommend fine point and deep point blades with multiple (2-3) passes.
Soft PU HTV Heat Transfer Iron-on Vinyl Colors: Actual colors may slightly vary from photo due to differences in screen resolution.
Dimensions: (Please allow for slight variances due to manual cutting.) - 10 inches x 12 inches Sheet
Instructions for Cold Peel Vinyl:
1. Position the vinyl on your chosen material making sure that the plastic backing is face up.
2. Turn on your home iron or heat press.
3. Using your iron, press down on the vinyl for 10-1 seconds.
4. Remove iron from the vinyl.
5. Peel off plastic backing. Depending on the heat level capacity of your iron and your fabric or material, you may have to press longer for an additional 5 seconds.