Watch your designs bloom into vibrant, permanent, pro-quality transfers on any compatible Infusible Ink blank when you create with these fifteen colorful, fine point pens. Draw intricate designs freehand or use your Cricut smart cutting machine to draw or write your custom design on plain laser copy paper. Available in variety of colors and two different line weights, Infusible Ink Pens & Markers bloom into rich, vibrant hues once transferred using high temperatures. The results are bright, beautiful, seamlessly smooth transfers that never flake, peel, wrinkle, or crack!
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a compatible material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works: Draw design using Infusible Ink Pens or Markers on laser copy paper. Choose a compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately). Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C). The Infusible Ink system also includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
- 15 fine point (0.4) Infusible Ink™ pens in Black, Deep Teal, Yellow, Tangerine, Burnt Red, Bright Teal, Wild Aster, Party Pink, Blueberry, Bright Green, Cardinal Red, Brown, Ultraviolet, Neon Blue, Neon Pink
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress™ or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred inks won't flake, peel, fade, crack, or wrinkle
What you need:
- Cricut Maker or Cricut Explore cutting machine
- LightGrip Machine Mat
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Blank (compatible with Infusible Ink)
- Infusible Ink Pens or Markers
- Heat Resistant Tape
- Laser copy paper
- Butcher paper
- Cardstock (80 lb.), White (colored cardstock not recommended)
- Lint-free cloth (for coaster blank projects)
- Lint roller (for apparel & tote blank projects)
- Design Space® software on mobile device or computer