Want to add some gorgeous foil and metallic finish to your DIY craft projects? Think product tags, posters, art prints, banners, cake toppers, packaging, greeting cards, and more! Now it's easy to create them with the Minc Foil Application machine!
• Six (6) heat settings
• Four (4) rollers
• Motor that can move your project forward and backward. It distributes heat evenly for clean, professional results.
(1) Minc machine 220V
(1) instruction manual
(1) transfer folder
(1) small sheet of gold foil
(3) practice tags
HOW TO USE:
1. Print your design on a sheet of paper using toner based printer (e.g. laser printer).
2. Choose your foil color.
3. Carefully place your foil over your printed design from number 1.
4. Insert into your transfer folder.
5. Choose your heat setting. Setting will depend on your paper type and thickness.
6. Once the red light turns green you're ready to foil!
7. Feed transfer folder into the machine. BE PATIENT! Do not pull! Wait for the folder to come out on the other side.
8. Once the folder is out, remove from machine. Carefully peel foil off the paper.
*Please be aware that smoke may appear on first use.