This Googly Gooeys 2022 Chinese New Year Red Envelope (also known as Angpao, Ampao or Ampaw) file offers four ways to DIY:
- print on paper / print + cut with a Cricut
- foiling with the Minc machine
- vinyl sticker on paper
- heat transfer vinyl (HTV) or iron-on on paper
Need a tutorial on how to do each project? Check out our blog for the full step-by-step + video.
Please do not share the files or any part of it beyond this website and its intended use. The minimal fee helps sustain our team to keep producing content like this. The Googly Gooeys retains the sole ownership and copyrights to these files and any part of it. Thank you so much!
If you decide to make this, feel free to show us! You can find and tag us on our various social channels: Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Instagram and Tiktok. For more downloadables, check out our blog.
- 2 High-res JPG Files (Printable + Print & Cut)
- 1 High-res JPG File
- Vinyl Sticker / HTV
- 1 High-res PNG File
- Full Package
- 1 Zip File Containing all 4 Files (1 High-res JPG Printable, 1 High-res JPG Print & Cut, 1 High-res JPG Foiling, and 1 High-res PNG Vinyl Sticker/HTV)
Terms & Regular License Agreements
- Files are delivered as an instant download. Once you have made your purchase.
- Files are sold individually or as a package.
- Files cannot be shared, copied, resold, distributed in its original format in any way.
- Digital reselling, sharing, redistributing of the files is NOT allowed. In order to share, use the direct URL to this page.
- Digital use of the files is strictly prohibited.
- Files can be re-sized.
- Files cannot be uploaded to any Print-On-Demand website.
- Files cannot be used in logos, trademarks, corporate identity, and branding.
- Files is limited to Personal project use or Small Commercial Use.
- If you are going to sell MORE THAN 100 items using this product kindly purchase our extended commercial license separately. Send an email to ponggo(dot)googlygooeys.com to inquire.